– Chinese Anime/Donghua Collaborations
1. Jujutsu Kaisen x UNIQLO
- Event Period: Starting June 3
- Website: https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-graphic-tees/manga-jujutsu-kaisen?utm_source=connexity&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=connexity&cnxclid=16230387065043990574210090301008005
- Description: Have you checked out your local UNIQLO for the latest Jujutsu Kaisen collaboration t-shirts yet? Better get it soon featuring characters from the show Gojou, Megumi, Nobara, and Itadori among others.
© UNIQLO CO. LTD. All rights reserved.
2. Jujutsu Kaisen x UNIQLO 2nd Collaboration
- Event Period: Starting June 24
- Website: https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-graphic-tees/anime-jujutsu-kaisen
- Description: It’s one after another! On the same month the first UNIQLO collaboration with Jujutsu Kaisen occurred, second part is coming up. If you missed a chance to grab those t-shirts, then look out for these online or in store. There are different sizes for adults and kids including pocketable bags. The t-shirts feature more of our favorite characters from the series~
© UNIQLO CO. LTD. All rights reserved.
3. Jujutsu Kaisen x Seven Eleven
- Event Period: June 3 – June 16
- Website: https://www.sej.co.jp/cmp/jjk_2106/eidori.html
- Description: Jujutsu Kaisen is also collaborating with Seven Eleven convenience store in Japan. Customers who purchase two target pouch jelly drinks will receive one A4 clear file of the characters.
Copyright (C) SEVEN-ELEVEN JAPAN CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.
4. Danganronpa x Gratte
- Event Period: May 28 – July 4
- Website: https://www.animate.co.jp/gratte/390568/
- Description: Danganronpa is having a collaboration with Gratte to celebrate its 10th anniversary! There will be will 18 kinds of cookies and gratte (graphic latte). Customers can also purchase an acrylic coaster for cookie purchase. In addition, customers will receive a bromide for every 1,000 yen purchase of menu orders. There are 10 types in total!
All rights reserved, Copyright ©Kazuhiko Shimamoto・MOVIC イラスト：島本和彦、竜田しう
5. Kaicho Wa Maid-sama x GraffArt Cafe
- Event Period: June 14 – June 30
- Website: https://t.co/0B24Mwtiew?amp=1
- Description: “Kaicho Wa Maid-sama” was one of my childhood animes, so it’s nice seeing them sell new merchandises. Fans can purchase from mail order starting on the 14th. There are merchandises including keychains, badges, case, and much more for sale. During the event, customers can receive a random coaster along with their drink order.
6. Moriarty the Patriot x Sega Collaboration Cafe
- Event Period: June 5 -July 4
- Website: https://moriarty-anime.com/news/?p=1612
- Description: The recent Moriarty the Patriot collaboration with Sega Collaboration Cafe has begun. Come try out the variety of food and drink including the latte art of the characters. In addition, customers can receive a coaster when they order from the collaboration menu. What’s more, there are merchandises featuring the newly drawn illustrations such as badges and acrylic stands.
7. Shadows House Pop Up Shop
- Event Period: June 12 – June 20
- Description: Shadows House has become one of my favorite anime for Spring 2021 Animes. The plot is pretty unique and new so I recommend to give it a try! That said, there is a pop up shop collaboration this month in Shinjuku Marui Men. During the event period, customers and fans can check out the products. There will be acrylic stands, badges, key chains, and much more featuring the shadow masters and their living doll.
COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MARUI CO.,LTD.
8. Cardcaptor Sakura x Animate Cafe
- Event Period: June 23 -July 26
- Website: https://cafe.animate.co.jp/event/ccsakura2106/
- Description: So many Cardcaptor Sakura collaborations recently! The upcoming one is with Animate Cafe starting on June 23. Collaboration menu includes several different foods, desserts, and drinks. I especially like that Kero-chan omelet rice. It really looks like Kero-chan! There’s a “Sakura-chan Heart Pasta” that will be sold in limited amounts. The menu is based on characters and elements from the show. Menu purchases of 2,000 yen including tax will receive a photo card of the characters. What’s more, there is a Syaoran Birthday Campaign starting on July 9. Customers who spend 2,000 yen including tax can receive a Syaoran birthday bromide. Additionally, don’t forget to check out the limited merchandise including art frame, key chain, pouch, acrylic stands, and more.
Images from official Website
All rights reserved, Copyright (C) 2021, animate cafe Ltd.
9. Attack on Titan x Hikari TV Shop
- Event Period: Scheduled to ship around early July 2021
- Website: https://shop.hikaritv.net/shopping/static/s_roborock/data/index.html?sid=official_anime_twitter
- Description: Have you ever imagined a vacuum cleaner while enjoying a voice actor’s line? Well here it is with Levi’s voice actor, Hiroshi Kamiya. There are 93 types of Levi’s original voice recorded lines equipped including a sticker and voice guidance book.
©諫山創・講談社／「進撃の巨人」The Final Season製作委員会
Copyright © NTT Plala Inc. All Rights Reserved.
10. Fruits Basket x GraffArt
- Event Period: June 11 – June 27
- Website: http://graffart-cafe.athree3.com/#frb
- Description: Fruits Basket has been such a rollercoaster of emotions, and it’s sad that the long journey is about to end. Fans can check out their collaboration with Graffart featuring newly drawn illustrations. Customers will receive random coasters for menu orders. As for the merchandise, there are cute standees, badges, and tote bag.
11. Shugo Chara! × THE Chara SHOP
- Event Period: June 22 -July 6
- Website: https://www.the-chara.com/blog/?p=27187
- Description: Another nostalgic childhood Anime of mines! Their upcoming collaboration is with THE Chara shop, and customers can check out the merchandise including acrylic stands, postcard set, mug, and much more. In addition, purchases of 3,000 yen including tax will make customers eligible to participate in the lottery for goods. (Those stands of her transformation outfits are pretty cool~)
12. World Trigger Pop-Up Shop
- Event Period: June 2 -June 21
- Website: https://www.muzzle.co.jp/world-trigger/
- Description: World Trigger’s recent Pop-up store collaboration has started in Loft Nagoya. Come back out the merchandise such as acrylic stands, badges, key chains, t-shirt, and much more featuring the franchise. There’s also reserved items of Replica.
13. Yona of the Dawn x THE Chara SHOP
- Event Period: June 8 – June 20
- Website: https://www.the-chara.com/blog/?p=27258
- Description: Yona of the Dawn is back in a collaboration with THE Chara Shop at Ikebukuro P’PARCO 4th floor! The store will be selling clear bromides, microfibers, pens, acrylic stands, and more. The art for the collaboration is so vibrant and colorful.
14. SK8 the Infinity x Collabo Cafe Honpo
- Event Period: June 11 – July 4
- Website: http://collabocafehonpo.co.jp/sk%e2%88%9e%ef%bc%88%e3%82%a8%e3%82%b9%e3%82%b1%e3%83%bc%e3%82%a8%e3%82%a4%e3%83%88%ef%bc%89/
- Description: It hasn’t been too long since SK8 the Infinity ended, and their recent collaboration has started. Collaboration menu including food, dessert, and drinks is inspired by the Anime series, and the desserts look quite pleasing. Customers will also receive a random bromide for collaboration menu orders, and random coaster for the other half of the event. There are also products including badges, acrylic stands, and keychains to check out.
Copyright © 2021 COLLABO CAFE HONPO All rights Reserved.
Chinese Anime/Donghua Collaborations
15. Heaven Official’s Blessing / Tian Guan Ci Fu / 天官赐福 Exhibition Event
- Event Period: June 10 – August 15
- Website: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/hu7G8SN0uEwmunWVeYc7qAv_p=87&WBAPIAnalysisOriUICodes=10000414_10000254_10000002&launchid=10000365–x&wm=3333_2001&aid=01A5uj7wBUzp3ySUaFudF_fDjcV jNsTqaRadVGPor6q5bE4E.&from=10B1193010
- Description: During Hua Cheng’s birthday, there is an exhibition event in Hangzhou Hubin Yintai in 77B District Central Square. I really wish I could go to this event, but guess we can only stare at the images. If you happen to be there and is a fan of the series, then you should definitely check it out and meet the characters. There are also limited time sale merchandises to check out~
16. Heaven Official’s Blessing / Tian Guan Ci Fu / 天官赐福 x IPSTAR Collaboration Cafe
- Event Period: June 10 – August 1, 2021
- Website: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4640754792399873?
- Location: Guangzhou, Yuexiu District, 84 Xihu Road
- Description: The Heaven Official’s Blessing cafe collaboration in Guangzhou has started. Collaboration menu includes a Hua Cheng birthday package meal while supplies last, and customers will receive a random birthday postcard along with this package. There are also other variety of foods, desserts, and drinks based on the series. Customers can receive gifts like placemats and coasters with orders. In addition, there are new merchandise for sale! (All these events I wish I could go to T^T)
Images from Weibo website
Otome Game Collaborations
17. Piofiore: Fated Memories x OTOMATE PLAYING GAME
- Event Period: Reservation period starting June 7 – June 30
- Website: https://www.u-treasure-onlineshop.jp/fs/utre/c/piofiore?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=kiji&utm_campaign=20210607_piofiore
- Description: Piofiore is having a collaboration with U-Treasure jewelry featuring 6 character’s motif! (Ahh no not the poor wallet ;-;)
18. Piofiore -Episodio1926- Wine Collaboration
- Website: https://www.movic.jp/shop/r/r102738/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pr_twi03792
- Description: If you think that was the end of collaborations, there is more opened for this month including Piofiore wine lol
19. Piofiore: Fated Memories Collaboration
- Event Period: Order period June 25 – July 4
- Website: https://akibaunyu.com/
- Description: New collaboration with newly drawn illustrations featuring Piofiore characters next to chess pieces. There will be badges, sticker sheet, pouch, hand towel, acrylic stands, and keychains for sale. I hope it’s not random blinds lol ;-;
20. Hakuouki Shinkai x OHAGI3
- Event Period: June 11 – June 25
- Website: https://shop.ohagi3.com/
- Description: Otome game Hakuouki Shinkai collaboration’s online shop has began! There are limited merchandise such as blind badges and keychains. Customers who purchase every 2000 yen of target products will receive a random postcard from the 6 types available.
copyright (c) OHAGI3 all rights reserved.
21. Lover Pretend x THE Chara SHOP
- Event Period: June 3 – June 16
- Website: https://the-chara.com/blog/?p=26566
- Description: Lover Pretend’s recent collaboration with THE Chara Shop featured merchandise such as bromides, heart-shaped badges, keychains, and microfibers. Customers who purchase 3,000 yen will receive a random SNS clear card of the characters. There are 6 types in total~
© IDEA FACTORY / DESIGN FACTORY
22. Stand My Heroes x NAMJATOWN
- Event Period:June 4 – July 4
- Website: https://event.bandainamco-am.co.jp/namja/shutchojo_stmy2021/
- Description: Another NAMJATOWN collaboration! Fans of Stand My Heroes can check out the mini-games there and win cool prizes as well as purchase new merchandises.
Images from official Website