So many tempting anime and otome game collaborations this month! I listed some that caught my eye below.
1. Jujutsu Kaisen x Raku Spa
- Event Period: April 23 – June 15
- Website: https://rakuspa.com/jujutsukaisen/
- Description: Who wants some more Jujutsu Kaisen? If you are a fan and in Japan, then this collaboration is a must-go featuring newly drawn illustrations. Customers that paid the admission fee and the Jujutsu Plus Set fee will receive a special collaboration limited towel. In addition, there are limited merchandises for sale such as can badges, acrylic stands, towels, and clear file set. (Gojou looks so good in everything!) Products can also be bought in their online shop. On May 14, there will be additional goods added to the catalog. Don’t forget to check out the menu with characters on them, desserts, and drinks. Moreover, customers receive a random coaster for each menu order.
2. Moriarty the Patriot Pop-Up Shop in Yurakucho Marui
- Event Period: April 9 – April 25
- Website: https://moriarty-anime.com/news/?p=1424
- Description: Moriarty the Patriot part 2 has returned for Spring animes. Are you ready to see more of William and his crew? To celebrate, there was a pop-up shop held featuring characters such as William and Sherlock. Merchandises include acrylic stands, keychains, and clear file folders. Customers can also check out the cut out stands of them! As the show reaches an end, I am anticipating what will happen next! If you have not watched the show yet, then I recommend giving it a try.
3. Shaman King Exhibition Nagoya Venue
- Event Period: April 17 -May 5
- Website: https://www.shamanking-exhibition.com/
- Description: Shaman King 2021 anime is back and we can celebrate with this exhibition event. This is a nice trip down memory lane especially if Shaman King was your childhood anime! You can check out the panels and the limited goods such as tote bags and glass cups. Paid visitors will also receive a random mini shikishi and a random postcard There are 5 types of shikishi and 10 types of postcards in total featuring the characters. I am enjoying the remake so far and am excited to see where the anime is headed till the end!
Images from official Twitter(@shamanking_ten) and official Website
4. The Misfit of Demon King Academy Collaboration
- Event Period: April 3 – April 22
- Website: http://dashstore.net/title_item/maohgakuin2104/
- Description: The Misfit of Demon King Academy is coming to Dash store at Animate Akihabara and Animate Osaka Nipponbashi! Customers will be able to buy merchandise featuring the franchise including Anos and Misha at the venue. Products include acrylic stands, tapestry, and can badges. Additionally, the characters will be in newly drawn illustrations. Ever wondered how our characters would look like in a rock band outfit? Come check it out on their official website~
©2019 秋/KADOKAWA/Demon King Academy
5. Bungo Stray Dogs x Animate Cafe
- Event Period: April 22 -May 30
- Website: https://www.animate.co.jp/gratte/391723/
- Description: Come check out the cool graphic lattes printed with the characters and get a random coaster along with it. There are 12 types in total featuring characters in newly drawn illustrations. They all look so cool in that outfit!
©Kazuhiko Shimamoto・MOVIC イラスト：島本和彦、竜田しう
6. World Trigger x Manhattan Roll Ice Collaboration
- Event Period: April 26 – May 30
- Website: https://www.edith-online.com/lp/worldtrigger-manhattan
- Description: These ice cream sure look yummy, and you can eat it with the characters from World Trigger! While you are there, don’t forget to check out their cool merchandise featuring the newly drawn illustration. They all look great in their casual clothes!
Images from official Twitter (@manhattanroll) and official Website
7. 86 Pop-up Shop
- Event Period: April 20 -May 5
- Website: http://the-chara.com/blog/?p=24708
- Description: 86 is a new Spring season anime and I am enjoying it so far. The current event collaboration is with THE Chara SHOP at Ikebukuro P’PARCO. The acrylic stands, badges, and keychains are gorgeous featuring Lena and her squadmates. Additionally, purchases of 1,000 yen comes with a random bromide from the 6 total types. I look forward to seeing where the show is headed!
8. Piofiore: Fated Memories x Otomate Garden
- Event Period: April 21 – May 31
- Website: https://axcell-ent.jp/garden/menu.html
- Description: I’m screaming for these so badly! Piofiore otome game is having a collaboration with Otomate Garden. The collaboration menu includes an assortment of drinks and food orders. In addition, drink orders come with a random cute coaster featuring the characters in newly drawn illustrations. What’s more, food orders also come with a luncheon mat printed with CGs from the game. Those badges and acrylic keychains are so cute, and I believe they plan to do mail order soon! While you are waiting, you can visit their mail order store because they have previous collaboration acrylic stands for sale!
Images from official Website
9. Brother Conflict Pop-up Shop
- Website: https://www.the-chara.com/blog/?p=24339
- Description: Brother Conflict Pop-up shop featured character in a marine theme. Due to the spread of the pandemic, this pop-up shop was closed for the time being, but customers can still purchase through mail order here!