Winter Animes are ending, but we have many wonderful collaboration events to remember the new and old animes and games.
1. Piofiore -Episodio 1926- x Namjatown Collaboration
- Event Period: March 19 – May 23
- Website: https://event.bandainamco-am.co.jp/namja/piofiore1926/
- Description: Piofiore -Episodio 1926- x Namjatown Collaboration has started, and I wish I could go to this one! In the event, there are mini-games in a casino-themed space and drink that comes with a random coaster. If you are like me who can’t make it to the event, but want to buy the products such as mini acrylic artboards then you can check out their online store here! The product that stood out to me the most is those huge acrylic panels below.
©BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.
2. World Trigger Pop Up Shop
- Event Period: March 6 – March 22
- Website: https://www.medicos-e.net/newsdetail/goods_wt/
- Description: World Trigger is ending soon, but we can check out the latest event held. There is a World Trigger pop-up shop at Medicos this month featuring newly drawn illustrations of our characters from the series. They all look great especially Yuma, and you can check out the life-size panels at the venue. Customers can buy acrylic stands, badges, keychains, and dioramas from the collaboration.
© Daisuke Ashihara / Shueisha / TV Asahi / Toei Animation
3. Chainsaw Man x Animate Cafe
- Event Period: March 17 – April 12
- Website: https://cafe.animate.co.jp/event/chainsawman2103/?event_shop=
- Description: Chainsaw Man’s latest cafe has opened at Animate Cafe. The menu has some pretty unique names including its look. Feel free to check it out if you are a fan of the manga and happen to be in Japan!
4. Heaven’s Design Team Collaboration
- Event Period: March 12 – April 4
- Website: https://natalie.mu/comic/news/419951
- Description: What’s a better way to learn about an animation series than experiencing it yourself? Heaven’s Design Team has been an educational journey and they are collaborating with Tokyo’s Sunshine Aquarium! Visitors will be able to view the commentaries about the species featuring characters from the franchise. In addition, the vending machine is pretty cool since it’s equipped with a recorded voice each time a drink is purchased.
5. Bleach x Animate Cafe
- Event Period: March 17 – April 19
- Website: https://cafe.animate.co.jp/event/anime-bleach2103/
- Description: Bleach brings back the nostalgia of the show, and fans can check out the Animate Cafe collaboration with the series. There are a variety of drinks, desserts, and food menu collaboration to choose from and limited merchandise for sale. The products feature newly drawn illustrations of characters in a cafe-themed outfit such as acrylic stands, badges, and keychains.
(C) Tite Kubo / Shueisha / TV Tokyo / dentsu / Pierrot
6. Jujutsu Kaisen x Yomiuri Land Collaboration
- Event Period: March 27 – May 5
- Website: https://www.the-chara.com/blog/?p=22052
- Description: Jujutsu Kaisen is a popular series that’s ending this week. The good news is that there’s a collaboration with Yomiuri Land amusement park. The rides will have Jujutsu Kaisen wrapping such as the ferris wheel, and the merry-go-round. Also, visitors can purchase a drink collaboration menu that comes with a random coaster out of the 15 total types. Collaboration goods can also be bought at the venue shop. Every 2,000 yen purchase comes with 1 random postcard. I definitely want some Gojou merchandise!
(C) Gege Akutami / Shueisha / Jujutsu Kaisen Production Committee